We are Seeking Members-At-Large For Various Boards & Committees
We are actively preparing for the 2018 Municipal Election and the current Boards and Committees appointments expire with this term of Council.
The new Council will be seeking Kenora residents interested in serving as a municipal representative on the following Boards and Committees;
(Term December 1, 2018 to ‘at the pleasure of Council’):-
• Accessibility Advisory Committee
• District of Kenora Home for the Aged Management Board
• Environmental Advisory Committee
• Heritage Kenora
• Kenora Municipal Non-Profit Housing Corporation
• Kenora Police Services Board
• Kenora Public Library Board
• Kenora Urban Trails Committee
• Lake of the Woods Development Commission
• Lake of the Woods Museum Board
• Planning Advisory and Committee of Adjustment
Eligibility for appointment is in accordance with Council Policy #CC-14-1. Terms of Reference for these committees which outline their role and duty can be found on our City website at: http://kenora.ca/government/committees-of-council/
If you are interested in applying for any of these committees, please complete an application form along with resume (if applicable) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person to City Hall.
You may also pick up the various Committee Terms of Reference and application form from City Hall reception.
Applications are to be submitted to:
Heather Kasprick, City Clerk
One Main Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X2
* Deadline for receipt of applications is: Friday, November 16, 2018 at 12:00 noon.*