ANHP Logo Creation
The All Nations Health Partners evolved from the Kenora Area Health Care Working Group, which formed in 2015 to address a critical doctor shortage and cross-border issues.
The All Nations Health Partners (ANHP) include Indigenous, municipal and health care leaders who signed a Resolution in ceremony in 2017, to work towards the development of a seamless, patient-centered health care system. The ANHP aim to provide the right service, at the right time, in the right setting, for everyone in the Kenora region. Cultural safety will allow the blending of traditional and mainstream medicines for wholistic healing.
In 2019, the ANHP became one of the first Ontario Health Teams, as well as the first from the North, the smallest, and the only team with full Indigenous and community partners.
The All Nations Health Partners Ontario Health Team would like to have a logo created by a local artist(s) which would represent the partnership, the values and the goals of this unique collaboration. This call to artists closes at 4:00 pm on June 5, 2020.
The logo would ideally depict ANHP’s focus as a people-centered approach to care. Improving health care access, equity and outcomes in the Kenora region requires a new way of thinking about the delivery of health services. Our vision is an integrated model of health care which:
- Places people at the center
- Supports community well-being
- Celebrates Indigenous healing and governance
- Nurtures local health providers
- Strengthens partnership among organizations
The logo would also:
- Align with the All Nations Hospital Project branding (ie: fonts, colors) (Attachment A);
- Resonate when photocopied or put through a fax machine (ie: limited shading and fine detail);
- Depict inclusivity: First Nations and Metis populations and all people regardless of race, age, social status and sexual orientation;
- Be simplistic while still representing the values, goals and partnership of the All Nations Health Partners;
- Consider some or all of the following values: Honesty, Truth, Respect, Bravery, Love, Humility, Wisdom;
- Be provided in high resolution digital format (color version and black and white version);
- Be provided as a .PSD, minimum 2000 px x 2000 px and
- Will become the sole property of All Nations Health Partners.
The artist will:
- Provide in writing, a brief summary of experience, vision, timeline to create a logo and cost;
- Provide samples of previous work if available and
- Consider input from a Council of Elders when creating the logo.
The ANHP Communications Committee will review all submissions and consider estimates factoring in cost and alignment with the ANHP brand when choosing an artist(s). Preference may be given to local artists, Indigenous artists and/or those with graphic design capabilities. Should the selected artist not have the ability to also provide a digital version, ANHP would contract a graphic designer independent of this process to recreate a digital version if necessary. ANHP reserves the right to decline any and all applicants.
- Remuneration will be provided as per an agreement set out with the artist
- A logo usage guideline will be created for the partners
For more information please contact:
Charlene Kissick, Community Project Planner
Lake of the Wood District Hospital
All Nations Hospital Project
Kathy Kishiqueb, Community Project Planner
Kenora Chiefs Advisory
All Nations Hospital Project
Entries should be submitted to ANH@lwdh.on.ca before 4:00 pm on Friday, June 5th.